• In order to echo this year’s main theme of the exhibition, “Tiandao Farming Dreams”, to connect each other’s daily life in the form of festivals, stallholders are especially encouraged to use this theme as the theme to connect tourists with their own booths, to protect the friendly marine environment, and to express the concept of local customs and customs. Participate in the recruitment of market booths as the concept of booth decoration and overall design.
▍The Art Market Clearance Secret Words 【Important !!】
Due to the geographical conditions of the Zhuangwei sand dunes and the seasonal climate characteristics of Yilan, we strongly recommend that the clothes have the function of “shielding the wind and rain (bombing roar)”. We especially encourage the relatives and friends of the participating booths to wear your Jinai Jin cool. Come to play with your unique raincoat and rain boots, and adapt to the spirit of the event site with many waters and wetlands.
• Thank you for your participation and support. The number of booths to be recruited is scheduled to be 12~15. All registrations will be made on the Internet route. No booth fee and deposit will be charged for this recruitment. Special update information.
Thank you for your participation and support. The number of booths to be recruited is scheduled to be 12~15. All registrations will be made on the Internet route. No booth fee and deposit will be charged for this recruitment. Special update information.
• The market is open for registration for November and December stalls from now on. Registration for November will be closed after 17:00 on November 04 (Friday). The registration deadline for December will be announced separately. Selected candidates will be announced on the FB fan page and official website of the Art Festival. Temporary registration will not be accepted on-site.
• In order to implement the concept of environmental protection, please register stallholders to reduce the use of plastic products, avoid single-use utensils, and are encouraged to bring their own personal items such as bags, tableware, straws, water bottles, and the market water service station will provide drinking water supplements.
• Commodities or equipment for performers on display at the booths are mainly based on the spirit of “agricultural creativity”, and booths featuring local ingredients, local agricultural special products, handmade natural materials, and environmentally friendly packaging designs are encouraged to enter.
• The market is an open-air outdoor type. Please bring your own rain gear, signboards, tables and chairs or floor mats and other rain-proof and moisture-proof equipment; if the booth is of a performance nature, please bring your own musical instruments, wires and other related equipment. Reminder: rain boots and rain gear Strength is important. If the rain backup plan is activated due to climatic factors, please follow the guidance of the on-site staff to the designated area.
▍Rights and Obligations
• For outdoor booths, a 3-meter tent is provided. The stallholders need to bring their own business water. Each booth is equipped with 1 table and 2 chairs. The market provides 1 110-volt power socket. At the same time, in order to avoid power failure, please do not use the power Electrical appliances above 1,000 watts (eg hair dryer, oven, etc.). Please let us know in advance if you have special electricity needs.
• 1. We advocate environmentally friendly applied thinking, and encourage the use of easily biodegradable materials within the scope of activities, such as betel nut sheaths, moon peach leaves, banana leaves, lotus leaves, or natural materials such as bamboo, rattan, wood and stone, and encourage the reduction of plastic cups and plates, etc. For single-use products, stallholders are encouraged to provide visitors with recyclable tableware, cups, etc. by depositing or renting them. Or provide preferential programs to encourage tourists to bring their own eating utensils. In the future, the characteristics of this market will be formed. At the same time, please pay attention to the recycling of tableware and clean it, so that the next user can feel more at ease.
• 2. This market advocates an energy-saving attitude towards life. All stallholders are requested to think about minimizing the use or reliance on electrical appliances and reducing or avoiding plastic packaging materials in the design, production, packaging, and sales of finished products.
• 3. The location configuration of each booth and the scope of use shall be designated by the executive unit as a whole.
(1) Entry time: Outdoor stall area/dining car stall area: each session will open after 13:00 pm, and enter and exit according to the designated moving line of the event. Before 14:30 on the same day, clear the vehicles entering the venue, and complete the booth arrangement and start operation before 15:00. Agronomy stalls area (in the corridor of the visitor center): You can enter the venue earlier according to the opening hours of the visitor center.
(2) Exit time: Evacuation shall be conducted according to the announcement time and after the host announces the end of the stage performance. Please clean up the booths, equipment, etc. for your own safekeeping. The market is not responsible for the safekeeping.
(3) In line with the COVID-19 epidemic prevention policy, please be sure to cooperate with the organizer’s epidemic prevention command. If there are any non-compliance and violations, they will be included in the record list as the basis for the consideration of the subsequent selection of event booths.
• 5 million yuan of public accident insurance for the whole process of the market event.
• The executive unit may adjust the content, date and recruitment method of the market activities according to the actual situation, and immediately announce it on the FB fan page of the festival.
• This market is a public event and is set as a non-smoking place. Participants are requested to cooperate.
▌Event Time and Place
1. Time: November 13 (Sat) and November 14 (Sun), 2022, 15:00-21:00.
December 03 (Sat) and December 04 (Sun), 2022, 15:00 – 21:00.
2. Location: Zhuangwei Sand Dune Ecological Park, Yilan County (No. 18, Lane 196, Section 2, Zhuangbin Road, Yilan County)
▌Ways of Registration
Online registration is required: Please fill in the application form completely, and the selected booth will be notified by E-mail or telephone after verification.
Registration Deadline: 2022/11/4, 17:00
Online registration: docs.google.com
General regulations (Traditional Chinese): Download
Zhuangwei Dune Land Arts Festival Art Market email@example.com Market Team